Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, October 14, 2011

OH FRIDAY WITH WEEKEND ANTICIPATIONS

I love Fridays. Well, because no matter what the work day brings, it is the end of the week and yeah the weekend. Sometimes my plans are enough for 4 days instead of 2. Then the disappointment not all was accomplished. So today I decided, not to plan anything just to continue to muddle along on all the little tasks and projects in progress to see how much can be done. Throw in hours with the grandchildren! Continue to read a book I started awhile ago. A short country drive to take some much needed blog pictures! Weather permitting or I will watch the world from my window. Sometimes it is good to get off the treadmill of life, trying to do more instead of stopping to enjoy what is in front of me! Shopping, children's lessons, last jaunts to the cottage, street festivals, dinner parties, visiting a sick relative are some of the routine tasks for many people. The housework that never ends-so don't leave it all for the weekend! A little every day! If you are one of the lucky ones-hire a cleaning lady! I continue to be as prepared as possible for that family crisis brewing! Of course, the retirees always say- oh it's the weekend! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. As you know, I call it "following the thread". And, I do it every day!

    ReplyDelete