Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

CANADA DRY GINGER ALE

Is a common drink in our country. As a child, it was the remedy if home sick with a cold or any childhood ailment. There was always a glass handy to help deal with the situation. I usually drink diet pop but last night found myself drinking a small bottle, full calories of it. I was thinking of my childhood and my mother, I guess.Funny how the unconscious mind comes forward to the present in an inanimate object. There are so many triggers in our lives that have connections to other events. Actually it is a soothing drink and like the ad says has real ginger in it. Did it help? Maybe!

2 comments:

  1. So many things can trigger memories: an old photograph, a memento from a trip, an old newspaper clipping, even food or drink. I've noticed that this happens more and more as I get older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thank you very much for your ideas to post comments.I was searching the Internet and found your awesome blog.
    I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information.and your site gives plenty of knowledge.
    Keep up the "good work".
    ginger ale canada

    ReplyDelete