Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, October 28, 2011

HALLOWEEN PARTIES

As we head into the weekend before Halloween, it is a great opportunity to go to a party. Dressing up, out of character is always fun. I had a Halloween party years ago and dressed like a cat- leotard, black tights and painted on whiskers. Slimmer then. If I had to chose a costume today, not sure what I would wear- wouldn't be so risque! My duty this Halloween is to babysit the grandkiddies so one daughter and son-in-law can go to a party! I guess I am going as Nana. The question-if you were going to a Halloween party-what would you wear? Who would you be? Would you pass on the whole costume thing? One of our friends who is a dentist came to that party years ago- guess- as a dentist! Come on adults out there, have so fun! When I shell out, I try to wear a hat or fake hair or something so that the little kiddies that come to the door know I am having fun too. Or are you one of those people that turn your lights out and does not get into the fun of the event? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for those little devils coming to the door on Halloween. I made sure I stocked up on treats. Got lots of little bags of Cheezies, in case some are left over for me and Holly. We prefer Cheetos but I couldn't find little bags of those.

    ReplyDelete