Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, October 3, 2011

A GLOOMY AND DARK MONDAY

Sometimes the weather fits our mood. Sometimes it does not! Mondays should be bright and beautiful so it does not feel like a Monday. However today it is dark and gloomy! On the inside and out! How is your Monday? Watch your drive to work and or anywhere! As a pedestrian, watch out for cars! Perhaps by noon the day will change! Wait and see!

1 comment:

  1. It was a beautiful, warm sunny day here in Winterpeg but I was feeling under the weather so I didn't enjoy much of it. Too bad because it was so nice. Hopefully, I'll be feeling better on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete