Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, October 9, 2011

FALL LEAVES ABOUND WITH COLOUR

As the Fall evolves the colours on the trees are so beautiful. We are reminded how the changing  season brings such a time of beauty and reflection. Our regular routes bring a different canvas. It is times like this I wish I could paint the scenery. On yeah, I have my camera. Tomorrow after this day of cooking, cleaning and of course  eating, a quick country trip with my camea to capture some of the majesty around us will be my reward. What will you do on the real Thanksgiving day? Will you still be eating your first dinner? Or are you like we are- have the dinner on the Sunday so the Monday can be a day of relaxation! Tell me your favourite part of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo, Barb! Yes, like you, today's a day to relax.

    ReplyDelete