Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, October 3, 2011

SQUASH-A CANADIAN STAPLE

You either love squash or you don't! I love all squash. It is so full of vitamins and minerals that it is such a tasty addition to any meal.
There are several varieties with their own distinct taste. I try to serve several kinds on Thanksgiving to include with the other variety of vegetables. Now if I could only get Adolph to try some then I would have it made!
Do you like squash? It is so Canadian and has historic roots. Do you know its history? Tell me!

1 comment:

  1. Try spaghetti squash with Adolph ... it might have more appeal?

    ReplyDelete