Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY THOUGHTS

41 years married to the same man! Do I deserve a medal or does he? Last year we travelled to Montreal and Ottawa after a special lunch with the family! One year on our 25th we went to Rome, Italy for a week with a little side trip to Frascati! Since then I like to buy a bottle of wine from the region as a special reminder of that trip!

What makes a marriage work? I think a sense of humour is the best ingredient. When you drive each other nuts, laughter is a good remedy!

Happy Anniversary not only to us but to all the couples out there!

1 comment: