Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, May 21, 2012

A TEE SHIRT TELLS A STORY

While wearing my tee shirt today from the Mc Micheal Collection- from the Challenging Traditions in 2007 event and my grey sweatshirt hoodie- from Social Week 2012 , I thought about the number of times our very lowly tee shirts tell a story about us. Buying one from a major vacation let's everyone know where we have visited. Taking tee shirts from our home towns to give to others when we travel is always a fun gesture. Expensive tee shirts let everyone know, look at me I have money to waste on  expensive tee shirts! Babies wear- I love Mommy, I love Daddy, Best granpa or Best papa in some cases- on their little chests! Teenagers like offensive sayings or their favourite group or rapper! They come in every colour under the sun! We all have our favourite tee shirts. Hey, maybe it's a theme for some posts- a tee shirt from....... Or not! Do you have a favourite one? Was it a special present for you? What is the most bizarre tee shirt you ever had?

1 comment:

  1. I used to wear the navy blue blazer, shirt and tie uniform ... now I wear T-shirts most days ... with most of them from MWWH.

    ReplyDelete