Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MAY WAS DIFFERENT THINGS TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE

For some a birthday month, an anniversary month, a staycation month, a Carribean vacation month, plant the garden month or just enjoying the beginning to the warmer season. As we walk towards to June, the way can be straight or even a little wavy! Whatever route you take, let's hope there is some adventure! Of course, and an opportunity to take lots of photos!

1 comment:

  1. Cool photo of this structure. I'll be putting out my annuals into big pots soon. They'd be out now if it weren't for our current very cool weather. And, yes, I'll be spending many hours out doing photography. The insects and wildflowers are starting to get active.

    ReplyDelete