Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, May 17, 2012

LILLIES OF THE VALLEY FILL A CANADIAN GARDEN

The fragrance from the Lillies of the Valley fill my garden currently. I love this little flower. The green fills many garden spots long after the flowers are gone. Apparently it is toxic for little pets. It is fun to pick a few and put in a little vase in a room to keep the room fragrant. Do you have these beautiful little flowers in your garden?

1 comment:

  1. I see you have one goutweed plant amongst your patch of lilies of the valley. Watch tht one: they're very invasive. In the "language of flowers", the lily of the valley signifies the return of happiness.

    ReplyDelete