Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, May 19, 2012

THE CANADA GOOSE RESTS EVERYWHERE

Too funny! Glad to have my camera when Adolph and I were going to breakfast on Friday. Saw the Canada goose on top of a patron's truck. They are so prolific in urban areas now. Always return to their original homes. However, we all could do without the goose poop that is also prolific! Do you have geese in your area?

1 comment:

  1. We have way too many geese here. I wish they weren't called Canada Geese. They've started collecting eggs from nests in the worst infested areas in the hope of cutting down their numbers. A futile exercise. They should just declare open season on them and donate them to the food banks!

    ReplyDelete