Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, January 31, 2012

REAL MEN DO COOK

And help clean the house and look after the children. In our modern world, couples need to share the responsibilities. Many hands make light work so they say. In my world, my husband started doing the majority of the cooking about 20 years ago. About half way through our marriage! He likes to do the grocery shopping- the food part. I still need to get all the other household items. He concentrates on food! Paid chefs are usually men while the cooks in the home are usually women. Having a good cook at home does spoil it for other cooks. The taste of Adolph's food is just very good and flavourful. I try not to judge when I eat elsewhere but I taste the difference. Expecially the sauces and soups! Right now we are having some fun with his new blog- http://granpalovestocook.blogspot.com/  He cooks but does not type very well so he writes the recipes and his thoughts while I type up his blogs. Team work just like the average day. He cooks, we eat, then I clean up the kitchen! Yes real men do cook and do their share in their marriage, relationships and partnerships! If you look very closely, they also reap the benefits of a happy home.

1 comment:

  1. Just remember, as Miss Piggy said, don't eat more than you can lift.

    It's good to hear that Adolph's fine cooking is so well appreciated.

    I'm certainly enjoying his new blog.

    ReplyDelete