Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, January 29, 2012

A POSTCARD FROM MADEIRA (MACHICO) PORTUGAL

Portugal is one of those beautiful European countries. Madeira is one of the islands. Many people in the Toronto area originate from there.
In 1985, Adolph's cousin Carolina visited this beautiful area sending the family these postcards.
Lillina liked to travel. She had recently visited us in Canada sending her love and thanking my mother-in-law Concetta for her hospitality. " Ancora grazie per la bella ospitalita."

The postcards depict a fishing village and the street between two villages. Some street!

If you want a postcard featured here, email me at abdm@rogers.com and I will send you my address so you can send me a postcard.


No comments:

Post a Comment