Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NANA SAYS IT IS HARD TO GET A GROUP GRANDCHILDREN PHOTO

Every time there is a special event, it is an opportunity to take a group shot. Let's have one with the grandparents. Getting the children to stay in one spot is the first effort and then having them stay. Take a dozen! Each picture has one child looking away, mouth open, not paying attention, well you understand because you probably have the same problem with your group pictures. While reviewing and wanting to scrapbook the photos from the recent celebrations, the pictues make me smile. Each child with their own personality shows up in them. As with most pictures, they will improve with age. Luckily my children always get some good portrait shots for birthdays and Christmas. Even their school pictures are okay! So out of the dozen there can be one sufficient picture to enlarge! Digital photography allows us to delete any photos we do not want. I suggest to keep the misfits because over time there may be the ones you treasure the most! Casual pictures tell a story! Are you the photographer in your family? Do you have lots with the grandchildren? They are lots of fun to review, aren't they?

1 comment:

  1. I think I have more shots of my grand-kids than my own kids, thanks in part to digital photography.

    ReplyDelete