Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, December 30, 2010

GEARING UP FOR THE NEW YEAR

Will you have any New Year's resolutions? This week between Christmas and New Year gets us all reflecting on the last year. The TV summarizes the events, best movie, best song, who was lost, best news story. What were your best moments? Worst moments? Joys? Loves? Are you glad as I am to be able to celebrate another year? Tell me your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Bill Vaugh said 'youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve ... middle age is when you're forced to'. Me? I'm going to bed early with a book, grateful that I can and hoping that 2011 will be a better year.

    ReplyDelete