Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, December 25, 2010

THE GREEN SCARF

My daughter had been trying to find a green scarf for my little grandson for months in all the children's stores. He wanted a green scarf. Okay, I knit and crochet so she finally asked if I had any green wool to make one. Well , with only 7 shades , one colour was chosen. It took less than a day to knit one for him. I am a crafter so my children are used to my homemade items but they usually prefer the factory line made things. I tried to make it look like a store bought one. Bless my little grandson! Something made from loving hands is timeless!

1 comment: