Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, December 5, 2010

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING


Christmas shopping is finished for some, almost there for others and gee I guess I better get started for a few. Had the opportunity to do some fun shopping at St. Jacob's- a sweet town outside of Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario- about an hour drive from Toronto. Quaint stores with interesting items. Found some more presents for my family and even 1 or 2 for me. It was quite cold but the company of close friends that keep me moving and laughing made it bearable. A different Christmas shop from the Mall nearby. Do you have favourite little towns where you like to shop?

1 comment:

  1. What a neat looking row of shops!

    My favorite small places: Sidney and Fort Langley, BC; Gimli, MB.

    My favorite little city to shop: Victoria, BC

    ReplyDelete