Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, December 20, 2010

SNOW ANGELS

A favourite childhood snow activity is making angels in the snow. Today with the help of my granddaughter- one was made.
Years ago I wrote a brief poem about them.
Angels in the Snow
As I watched the snowflakes gently drift to the ground,
I thought of Angels in the Snow.
The inner joy of laying on Virgin snow,
Waving arms and legs creating those
white angels.
I wonder if the real ones watch?
At this time of year we do think of the Christmas angel. There are so many stories with angels in the bible. People in modern times often quote angel events. Many of us do believe children must have guardian angels to survive the many near misses they experience. Do you believe in angels? Do you have any angel stories? Do you feel their presence in your life?

1 comment:

  1. I do believe in guardian angels. I'll tell you the story sometime, privately.

    ReplyDelete