Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, December 19, 2010

FAMILY GET TOGETHERS

Getting together with family and friends during the holiday season is what makes the season joyous. My daughter and son-in-law had a small dinner party at their new home. We all pitched in to bring food- Adolph made his homemade lasagna with fresh pasta. It was an enjoyable evening with the little children running around and the adults eating and laughing. Times like that are what make memories for us all. Do you have special family events? Are they a tradition or does each year bring a different event? Do people come to stay with you over the holidays? Years ago my folks would visit and stay with family members for Christmas. Are there changes in your life?

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a great little get-together. By coincidence, Margaret and I had lasagne last night, too. Not with homemade pasta though, unfortunately.

    My Christmas tradition is to have brunch on Christmas day with the kids (and now the grand-kids, too). I have only missed once, when a holiday in Barbados interfered.

    Now, this Christmas, a new tradition begins: Margaret always has her family over for the Christmas dinner feast. With brunch and dinner planned, I, like the turkey, will be stuffed.

    ReplyDelete