Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, December 27, 2010

CHRISTMAS TREE ANGEL


We used to put a star at the top of the Christmas Tree as a child. Then Tree angels became popular. When my Natasha was 5 she made a sweet little toilet roll angel for the tree. For years it was the only angel I put on the tree until I bought a pretty store one that had lights. The little angel still goes on every Christmas tree beside the new angel as reminder of the art of little hands. Do you have some special family items that are displayed every year? Do you treasure those items made by little hands or your hands?

1 comment:

  1. I saved most of the 'artwork' my kids made when they were in elementary school ... the kind of stuff that went on the fridge door. I intend to give them back their artwork soon.

    ReplyDelete