Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SNOW, SNOW AND MORE SNOW

If you wanted a white Christmas, well with all the snow across the country you have your wish. Dressed in layers, my daily walks to and from work are still manageable. I have to watch out for the cars as they can slip and slide in this weather. The children always love to make snowmen and toboggan down the smallest hill. Near my home by the library there is a great hill for sledding and it is fun to watch the children enjoy it. Even in this age of everything electronic, a ride down a snowy slope is still an activity sought by all. North of Toronto the ski and snow board resorts are doing well. Do you enjoy snow activities? Or is your pleasure staying indoors and observing the winter from a warm, cozy seat?

1 comment:

  1. Watching the Weather Network this morning, I couldn't help but see all the snowy weather forecast for pretty well everyone in eastern Canada. And, we're supposed to get a little more here tonight ourselves, though not as much as those to the south of the border. Yes, snow is great to look at and, if not too deep, to be out in during a walk. It's the shoveling I don't like. I may hire someone to do it next winter.

    ReplyDelete