Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

TAKING CONTROL

When life seems overwhelming, stop and find the small opportunities to take back control. Cleaning a cupboard, paying a bill, phoning a friend, finishing a project are small ways to ground ourselves and find some control. What do you do to help in your chaotic life?

1 comment:

  1. when i start spinning my wheels, i sit down with my journal and write (i'm usually a few days behind at this point) about what I've been doing lately. i also write a blog post or two, if i've been neglecting that. both exercises make me feel better, seem to bring back some calmness, and help get me back on track ...

    ReplyDelete