Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, December 23, 2010

CHRISTMAS MOVIES

Every year I watch the same Christmas movies over and over. The Christmas Carol - the original black and white one with Alister Sims is one of my favourites. That Magic Christmas has been playing on the television. Just watched Love Actually again for another year. The Bells of St. Mary, The Christmas Story, The Santa Claus, Home Alone, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, The Little Drummer Boy are favourites for young and old. Every TV show has their Christmas specials with sappy themes. Why do we watch them? To make us Cry? To make us feel for the season? Christmas with movies is part of our lives. Love them and watch them over and over. What is your favourite movie?

1 comment:

  1. All the movie titles you mentioned are familiar but I have no favorites. I guess I just watch whatever someone else wants to watch. I enjoy the Christmas music specials the most at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete