Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, December 3, 2010

TREASURED POSSESSIONS

I was asked recently what are my most treasured possessions. Things not people-since my family is more important than anything! However, there are items that have emotional connections for me. I inherited my Dad's desk- used to play on it when I had visits with him. My Mom's Grade 8 silver medal for attendance and "being a good student". My photo albums bring great pleasure. My travel albums have been scrapbooked long before "scrapbooking" became the rage. Of course, my camera- take it everywhere and try to capture the moments. I am the one that loves to make copies of pictures and have seen the joy of others loving my candid shots. What are your favourite possessions? Is there one or do different items bring different memories?

1 comment:

  1. Three, unfinished jewelry boxes and a few old hand-tools of my dad's, given to me by Lyn after he died. Photos, some by me, some by others, of my family and friends. My computer, which served me well as a private consultant and still brings an exciting and fascinating world to my doorstep. My camera that enables me to record my life. My fountain pens that remind me that I'm still very much an analog person and a writer.

    ReplyDelete