Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, June 20, 2011

PRIVACY

Privacy is that luxury we all crave when we want to collect our thoughts. The rich and famous when dealing with a personal event will ask for privacy. Why does anyone need to know the details of a person's life? In my profession, I hear many stories and decide what goes into a person's chart that is relevant to the current situation. With friends, I respect what they have shared with me and expect the same respect in return. We do not have to share everything with everyone everytime. Friends and family know our stories! Do you have moments where you felt others were questioning you too much? Do you want privacy in your life? Do you give the same courtesy to others? Do you cringe at gossip? Do you avoid the gossip mongers in your life? I know I do!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like this post on privacy is leading me down the garden path. And a nice garden it is in this photo! It's hard for me to look at all these magnificent flowers and think of nasty gossipers at the same time. But, I understand the need for privacy. I have found that there are ways to avoid telling all to nosey people, changing the topic being the easiest method.

    ReplyDelete