Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, June 11, 2011

ADM ADOLPH'S INITIALS



Do you ever travel and find your name or initials in print. Adolph's initials in Montreal. There was a Barb Road in Vanhill Ontario. In downtown Toronto- Ellis Ave that may have been named after the Ellis branch of my family. Sonya, Ontario- same spelling as my daughter Sonya. Have you found streets or towns or areas with your name?

1 comment:

  1. There are Ellis streets in almost every major city. In Winnipeg, there's also an Ellice Avenue. That may account for people mis-spelling my name so often. Of course, in some Manitoba Mennonite towns, they often spell my surname as Elias. On the way to my cottage, in northern Ontario, there's an RAE Lake. I consider it to be mine.

    ReplyDelete