Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, June 18, 2011

DO YOU HAVE DANCER'S LEGS?

Do you love the comment? She has dancer's legs. No amount of plastic surgery can give you those legs. A tummy tuck- yes a flat tummy! Breasts enlarged, lifted can make a change. If you want dancer's legs- well you must dance or actually use your legs. As I was walking to a local store this morning to get some prosciutto and olives, I recalled the summer of 1986 when I was between cars for about 6 weeks. My little Mazada GLC had rusted out and I needed a new car. Adolph was busy in the business so we got by on one car until he had time to help me get a new one. I was spending some time with the children as I had a small private practice and was at home. So I walked, rode my bike, played with them and took them on day trips Around the end of August, I noticed- I have dancer's legs! Well toned, muscles! If we want a fit body, well we must use our bodies. Walk, run, ride your bike, do some weights, garden. The summer is a good time to decide to become more active. We naturally find ways to use our bodies. If you are lucky to be near a beach or pool- swim!! If you are more active and just keep sucking in that tummy, maybe you don't need a tuck after all! And may end up with a flatter one! Will you be trying for dancer's legs?

1 comment:

  1. I neither have nor desire dancer's legs. I'm quite satisfied with the ones I have.

    ReplyDelete