Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, June 2, 2011

GRAFITTI- LOVE IT OR HATE IT!




I happen to like grafitti- if it is tastefully done. No swear words, no racial slurs, no provocative pictures.There is a debate locally to fine those who do grafitti. If I had a building- which I do not- I would invite local artists to compete and allow the best drawing in my mind to be done. It makes dull brick walls interesting and does draw people to your location. It started with cave paintings- perhaps they were just grafitti too! What do you think- art or nuisance? Have you ever painted a rock near a highway? The side of a building? A sandwalk? Of course, not a church, synagogue or any religious place or in a cemetery. Even grafitti artists should have class and manners! And respect!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting thought: that cave pictures might be grafitti. Now, if only we could get all those kids with spray cans and time on their hands to travel to Europe and crowd into those caves.

    ReplyDelete