Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, June 16, 2011

OUTDOOR MUSIC FESTIVALS




Start to happen across our nation. Locally during the summer, we have music in the park at our Mill Pond or Richmond Green. Street events always include music, bands, groups. There is something very endearing in hearing music outside. Whether it is jazz, rock, country, gospel or a combination, music brings the lazy days of summer forward. Even our local pub next door has caribbean music on Thursday nights that I can hear sitting at the front on my chair. Love it! Do you have favourite summer music opportunities?

1 comment:

  1. We also have many opportunities to listen to music in the outdoors. I really enjoy the folks who play or sing at the Forks downtown, stuggling to earn a few coins from passerbys. But, my favorite is sitting on the deck, with my coffee and diary, listening to music on my portable radiom while enjoying the fresh air and view.

    ReplyDelete