Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, June 24, 2011

THE IRIS

Is a beautiful flower in any garden.
Comes in an array of colours. Of course, my garden includes the purple ones. The garden is like an orchestra with new blooms every week and other flowers wilting. Photographers must catch each one at their peak so
the best moment is captured.

Then there are the two colour types. For some reason I find them to be quite regal. Need to research the history. What do you know about the lovely iris? Is it a flower you have in your garden?


1 comment:

  1. ... there are so many beautiful varieties of irises. I recently saw some yellow ones on Flickr that I lusted after. I'll have to be watching for them at the garden centre.

    ReplyDelete