Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

THE DAISY

Is that non-pretentious flower that grows wild or can be bought at a nursery as an annual perennial in your garden. It adds some white to a flower bed with an array of colour. There are several varities. In my Spring garden that has tulips, the daisy fills the void when the tulips are gone. For me, it is a cheery flower. Of course, we can play the old game- he loves me, he loves me not- by slowly plucking the petals of a bloom! Or just leave them to be enjoyed! Do you have daisies in your garden? It is a typical Canadian flower loved by all.







1 comment:

  1. Just realized that I have no regular daisies in my flower garden ... just the michaelmas daisies that flower in the fall. Hmmm ... must do something about that!

    ReplyDelete