Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, June 1, 2011

TIME STANDS STILL

For no one! It is such an old saying but with so much meaning. We leave a job, a relationship, a trip ends and life does go on. We go on whether we want to continue or not. Have you ever had a time in your life when you were so self absorbed with an issue that life happened around you? You pop up your head and say when did that happen! I always think I am the only one aging. Then I see my children's friends and they are aging too. A neighbourhood changes, one family at at a time! Stores close and new ones open! In our region- York Region- the fastest growing community in Canada, a new housing development pops up on a corner that was a farmer's field. Shortly afterwards the big box stores! When did that happen! Hard to keep up with the development! Having an idea only works if something is done about it! Time keeps on ticking! It's about time! Have a good time! I had the time of my life! What a waste of time! Time flies when you are having fun!

Where did May go? It is already June!

1 comment:

  1. As my friend Mr Einstein once said, the only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

    ReplyDelete