Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, November 20, 2011

A POSTCARD FROM NEW YORK CITY

My daughter Sonya has a good friend with family in New York. During her teens she had the opportunity to visit the beautiful city. It is still on my bucket list to spend some time there.
On August 10, 1995 she sent us this card- "Hey Mom, Dad & Tash! The weather is beautiful here about 85 F and sunny. New Jersey is nice and I am looking forward to going to Upstate, Long Island and especially New York City. Tomorrow Becca and I are going to a Fleamarket in Long Island. Charlie and Lisa are great people and they are making my trip quite enjoyable. Amanda (the baby) is so adorable. Well got to go now. Miss you, Love you, Sonya XO"

Other family members have visited this beautiful and famous American city. Of course with the memory of September 11, it remains in all our hearts.
If you want a postcard featured here, email me at abdm@rogers.com and I will send you my address so you can send me a postcard.

1 comment:

  1. Any hand-written mail, whether a postcard, greeting card, or (especially) a letter, are so appreciated in these days of email. Worth saving and remembering.

    ReplyDelete