Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, November 28, 2011

FRESH- LIVING IN THE MOMENT

Do you ever think the word fresh really means living in the moment? You're a breath of fresh air. Fresh fruit, fresh vegetables- go to the farm for fresh eggs! Don't be fresh with me young man! Go outside to get some air- it's stuffy inside! Your freshman year at university! New or renew! Adolph made homemade spaghetti using those fresh farm eggs for Natasha's birthday dinner! Makes it taste better! Is there a time every day to refreshen what we do? Lately, I have been experiencing the boredom factor in several areas of my life. How about you?  Looking at what I have and refreshing my thinking has helped to find some renewel! Decorating for Christmas brought some changes! Declutted my office space at work! And you? Make a fresh start every day! Decide to add new and let go of old! No long range plans-just a look at today! Is there a new idea or tradition to add to your festive season! Or revisiting an old tradition making it fresh! Does the word fresh conjure up any thoughts or ideas for you? Are you feeling fresh right now?

1 comment:

  1. To look backward for a while is to refresh the eye, to restore it, and to render it the more fit for its prime function of looking forward ... Margaret Fairless Barber

    ReplyDelete