Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, November 21, 2011

THE CHANGING LANDSCAPE

As the seasons change, so does the landscape. The summer lake becomes the fall lake with colder waters, soon to be frozen over by winter ice. Like our lives, the view is still so beautiful! Look around you and pick a scene then visit it, photograph and reflect on it! Each time what do you see! Really look! Record your observations! I see layers of clouds. Lake Scugog. Port Perry on the left side. Blue water. Feels cold to me. The green replaced by brown. A country drive with a purpose! Something larger than I! Do you see something more?

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo, Barb ... being there must have brought back some good memories. You've inspired me to get out today with my camera. My scenery will be whiter but who cares!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are always so beautiful and interesting.

    ReplyDelete