Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ARE YOU ON THE RIGHT TRACK?

Sometimes we all need to stop and reflect where our lives are headed. Coasting day by day can allow us to get through the day. The work week goes by and the weekend comes, only to start another work week. Fastidious daily goals can help to get things done, but does it bring satisfaction.? Concrete tasks can give a sense of accomplishment. They are necessary to keep order in our lives. But are you satisfied? Is there an artist wanting to draw? A photographer wanting to take another picture? A runner needing to run? A dancer wanting to dance? A hockey player looking for some ice? Is there someone else inside of you? On your list of concrete tasks, put " this will bring me satisfaction!" item! Then wait and see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. Okay. I'll reflect on where I'm headed and what gives me satisfaction. Maybe, someday, I'll know.

    ReplyDelete