Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NOVEMBER ALREADY?

November brings the acceptance of in between- still Fall but not quite winter. The days are becoming shorter as the effect of less sunshine starts to affect us. Dark in the morning and early dusk!

We can feel fenced in! Not able to sit outside for meals but missing the outdoors! Trying to decide when to convert to the warmer outerwear and not the thin jackets. Boots are on standby! Seeing the first snowfalls in parts of North America and signing relief- not in my area yet! Although there can be many winter photo opportunities, I have an urge to drive, walk and capture as many pictures to use in my blogs before the snow flies. November allows us some time to do projects, early Christmas shopping ( only if you have not started), and to relax before the busy festive season begins. Just indoor work now as the garden is laid to rest! Sort of- leaves do keep falling-more raking. I may fill some blank spots in the garden with new bulbs. We have significant family birthdays so a little partying to do.
With renewed energy, to continue to work on the projects and finish some. Are you surprised November is here so quickly? I am. It has been a different Fall. I have to push myself to do what needs to be done. Do you ever feel that way? What do you use to keep going and doing? On yes- happy All Saints Day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos, Barb ...

    However, I could do without all the reminders of the things I have to do yet before the snow flies. I have enough guilt already, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete