Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, November 14, 2011

MONDAY BLUES?


Facing Monday after a productive weekend, is always easier than feeling nothing was done. Sometimes I go to work to relax. I have just one job there. At home, like all working people there are layers of work. General tidy-up, total room clean, yard waste bagging, continue to tidy the garage, cooking and of course tending to the grandchildren. With those with young children, lessons!! And only two days to do it! This time of year decisions on Christmas shopping, putting the lights up and party planning-start to take some energy.
Finding time to go for a power walk with my camera captured  more of the fading Fall images. I like to feel there is some creativity happening too.
Knowing that being outdoors can continue with the cooler weather. It is manageable. I must say I do not like that the days are getting shorter. It really does start to affect our moods. There is something about light and dark. Leaving home  and coming home for most people means driving in the dark both ways. Saps some energy for all of us.
Finding ways to keep energy levels up with low light is always a struggle at this time of year. Did you have a productice weekend? Are you finding the low levels of light challenging for your mood? What are some activities you do to keep your energy going?

1 comment:

  1. Great shots taken on your weekend power walk. Keeping creative is very important.

    When I have the Monday morning blues, I just go back to bed. Being retired has its benefits.

    ReplyDelete