Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, July 1, 2019

SUMMER TIME AND THE LIVING IS EASY

I love the summer. Even when it is hot. Time to lay back. Read. Enjoy.
My garden is a jungle so some work must be accomplished- slowly and methodically! God Bless weed whackers!!
So where are you going? Europe? South? To the cottage? Camping? A trip to a major city for sightseeing?
Eating ice cream. Barbecues.
For me the Jazz in the Plaza at the Richmond Hill Centre for the Arts starts Tuesdays and runs for 8 weeks. A freebie and well close to home.
There will time with the grandchildren and hopefully some short day trips.
I have no travel plans. Just some markets and shows and festive events- again close to home.
How about you? What are your plans?
#summertimeandthelivingiseasy#eventsclosetohome#JazzinthePlaza#doingfunthings#findingwaystokeepbusy#findingmeaningfulthingstodo#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment