Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, July 13, 2019

QUIET MIND QUIETS THE ENERGY

While watching my grandchildren at the Splash Pad near my home, I had time to sit and watch and think. Sometimes no book. No phone. No puzzle. Just be with the moment.  Stopping and quietening one's energy is just good for the soul. To be still. One of my grandsons asked me if I was bored. No. Just savouring the opportunity to be with them. Watching them enjoying life. A bi 45 minutes of life. Worth every minute.
#quieteningone'senergy#enjoyingbeingwithmygrandsons#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#stoppingandjustbeing#stoppingandenjoyingthemoment

No comments:

Post a Comment