Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, July 14, 2019

LIFE LONG LEARNING- RETIREMENT HELPS

Challenging one's mind with new ideas and concepts takes time and effort. I have learned in retirement that I have more time for research and yes good old fashioned reading.

Reading everything from books, to magazines, to newspapers to Internet articles and social media.

You Tube has many interesting documentaries that are easy to find.

So life long learning can take on many directions and fun.

Short day adventures to photograph what I see.
So how is your life long learning coming along?
#lifelonglearning#retirementgivestimetolearn#ideasandconceptsonlearning#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#usingalltheresourcesathand#readeverythingyoucan

No comments:

Post a Comment