Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, July 14, 2019

QUEBEC- LA BELLE PROVINCE

My daughter and grandson just had a fabulous week in Quebec on a work assignment.
The adventures, the food, the hospitality of the people are all so memorable to them.
You can read the adventures on her blog.
House of Kerrs
 There are several posts on the facebook page.
I loved following the adventures as it let me know they were having fun and well safe. I could show the other grandchildren the posts too.
#houseofkerrs#quebecadventures#funinlaval#funinrawdon#followingmydaughter'sadventures#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment