Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, July 19, 2019

CANADIAN SUMMER BUTTERFLIES

A garden is paradise to butterflies.




You would think with all the Milk Weed in my garden the Monarch would chose it over the Sunflower plant.





Letting the garden be wild brings in so many species.




Having to move slowly to capture any pictures with these silent beautiful beauties.

One of my favourites of a Monarch on my pretty purple cone flowers.

Camera always on stand by to try to capture more of these magnificent creatures.
#butterfliesinmygarden#monarchbutterflies#avarietyofbutterflies#funtakingbutterflypictures#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment