Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, July 5, 2019

BARB'S GENEAOLOGY TIDBITS- KEEP WRITING THOSE STORIES

 I have finished the meat of the Ball Point book. Unpublished. On the shelf. Some the personal stories are in process. Uploading pictures and maps and memorabilia. Even some letters to come.
However, there is the boredom of writing.
My solution. Write some. Research some. Upload some. Have many stories on the go.
Easy with saving in word or whatever program you use.
I find ideas continue to come to me. So to the file. Add it in.
The stories stay in flux until I feel I had done enough on it and finish. Print it. Upload to this blog.
Now I am also uploading the same stories to the facebook groups. Thus one piece of information is out there on many locations.
I still need to do a family tree. To be private or public. My dilemma.
Yes watch those webinars. Always a new little helpful hint even for this 35 year and counting family history.
#genealogy#barb'sgenealogytidbits#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#keepwritingthosestories#uploadlotsofpictures#keepatitalittleatime#continuetowrite

No comments:

Post a Comment