Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, July 19, 2019

THE HEAT OF A CANADIAN SUMMER

Okay the humidex is supposed to break records today. Lots of liquid. Stay out of the sun. Stupid people no dogs or children left in cars.

Easy tasks. A good day to spend reading and writing.

I even cooked some dinner items this morning to cut down on any heat in the kitchen.

Hair washed to add some cool temperatures to my head.

Thought about another project. To begin some short story ideas. To finish some short stories.

Two more genealogy articles on the go.

My Ball Point series has been posted to several places with no one really reading the articles. Good thing I did not try to write them in a book form yet.

So the hotter it is in these dog days of summer, the more to lay back and take in the moments of relaxation.

So what are you doing in the heat? How are you managing it all?
#dogdaysofsummer#thehighhumidex#doingcoolthingstostaycool#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambaro

No comments:

Post a Comment