Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, April 15, 2012

A POSTCARD FROM MAINE, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

It is fun to find more postcards in various places. In my parents' collection, I found a postcard from my niece and a close friend who visited Maine. Living in New Brunswick, it is right next door on the Eastern Seaboard.
" 24/07/82- Hi y'all: Here I am at Bangor Main. Having lots of fun & wish you were both here. Love Kathryn & Monique"

Although the card and intent was from Maine, it was actually posted in Moncton, New Brunswick with a Canadian stamp. 1982- High School?

If you want a postcard featured here, email me at abdm@rogers.com and I will send you my address so you can send me a postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment