Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, April 26, 2012

A CANADIAN SPRING GARDEN

The enjoyment of each season varies. For me the flowers emerging  from the ground in the garden bring something new every day.
Having tulips in April is rare in my area but enjoyable......
Sometimes little characters appear that add some interest to a boring spot.
How is your garden coming along? Are you enjoying the renewel of nature's wonder at its best? Gardens are one of God's true blessings to us!

1 comment:

  1. Nice looking flowers! It appears that you're a little ahead of us here in Winnipeg, but not by very much. It is wonderful seeing the spring flowers start to bloom and watching the succession of different flowers. I look forward to seeing more of your flower shots as we move into summer.

    ReplyDelete