Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, April 15, 2012

A POSTCARD FROM THE YUKON CANADA

The Yukon is a very beautiful territory in Canada. Perhaps I will visit it one day. I found some postcards in my collection of blank cards so thought I would share them with you. If anyone has visited there, let me know what you think of this beautiful region.

The history of the Gold Rush is felt in the capital Whitehorse.

The Wildlife of Northern Canada is amazing. Watch out for the Polar Bear-you could be lunch!



If you want a postcard featured here, email me at abdm@rogers.com so I can send you my address and you can send me a postcard.

2 comments:

  1. Been there. Wonderful place. Full of gold rush history. Want to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could probably take some amazing pictures there.

    ReplyDelete