Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, April 22, 2012

RECONNECTING WITH FRIENDS

A weekend of socializing has us reconnecting with current friends and high school classmates. Catching up on the news and new events in our lives always links the past with the present. Tired from the week, I almost talked myself out of leaving the house. Sometimes it is a good thing to push oneself to carry on! Still feel the emotions of the past week but feel good about being with people and not breaking those bonds. Do you force yourself to keep going? Do you have friends that bring joy to your life? Are you glad there are some social events in your life?

1 comment:

  1. I agree that reconnecting with friends gives us a new spirit and new brand of energy. Friends bring such joy to our lives. As we get older this connecting gets more difficult. I don't know why because it is so important. Thanks for the visit.
    Mary and Ben

    ReplyDelete