Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, April 21, 2012

APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS

With the warmer winter and early spring, this little rhyme does not hold true. The May flowers are already here along with the blossoms on the trees and the leaves. I love it since May is my favourite month for that very reason. I feel that it is a bonus this year to be able to enjoy Spring and all its glorious renewel of life earlier and longer. So April feels like May!

2 comments:

  1. May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day (Irish Blessing).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teuvo Kuvat- Teuvo Images Finland visited this blog. Come and visit my blog . You should also tell your friends to my blog Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete